Thursday, March 21, 2013

2013 Color of the Year

FASHION
Trend Alert: Emerald Green 
“Each year Pantone, the color guru’s of America for the past 50 years, alongside style experts and fashion influencers decide what color should be trending across the globe. This collection of psycho-sociological color musings from the experts will literally determine what color Tom Ford gown Beyonce wears to the Oscars. Last year it was Tangerine Tango, the year before that…Honeysuckle, and before that it was Turquoise. This year, Pantone’s color of the year for 2013 is Emerald.” (Alexander, December 12, 2012)

I couldn’t be any happier. Green –  known to be the color of growth, harmony, and balance –  is my favorite color. As you can see in the image above I love green so much so that my bedroom walls are painted in a bold shade of it. While, I do not tend to follow the trends, I will be following this one. What about you?  

Are you rocking this trend? 

13 comments:

  1. gogorgeous picture
    think emerald is such a gorgeous color! I can see myself wearing it often in the fall season
    I was all for the tangerine last year to lol :)

    xx
    http://www.roaringmytwenties.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of your pretty dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Terra and Julye. I appreciate the feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute dress!:) sure dear I would love to follow each other! I am now following you! hope you'll follow back:)) one big kiss! I have a new post now and would love to know your opinion on it!!

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following Leonor. I will return the favor and check out your new post.

      Delete
  5. You dress the best , cool shoes sweetie ,
    & lovely hair in these pics ,

    Am following you now with GFC , Wanna make my day & follow me back ?

    I HAVE CHANGED MY BLOG'S URL FROM nanybuz91.blogspot.com to the NEW URL

    Come by for a visit & check my MANGO shopping haul

    ( artofnanyslife.blogspot.com )

    N@NY
    ,
    ,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the feedback and for following. I will definitely follow you back.

      Delete
  6. I love emerald green its the perfect trend for spring! Thanks for sharing! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the outfit and the pose!
    I am so happy that this is the colour of 2013 as I like it so much and looks great with black & white, a colour combination I do all the time!

    Love

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...