Friday, May 13, 2011

2011 Fall-Winter Preparation

FASHION
While, it may be Spring and most of us are preparing for Summer (in the US), fashion designers have already showcased some of their designs for winter. The fall designs showcased by Marc Jacobs and Jung Wu are exceptional- their runway looks have highlighted the elegance and sheer beauty in wearing polka dotted stockings and lace.







Marc Jacobs 



Jason Wu

As you can see, polka dotted stockings and lace will be a hot item this fall; be sure you're prepared. Personally, I am really excited about the 2011 stocking trend; while, I may be enjoying the warmer weather, I can hardly wait for winter!


1 comment:

  1. I love this trend!! Lace is one my favorites lately!
    And polka dots are always fun to wear.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...