The 11 Questions TagI was tagged by the very talented and creative Shannon Scates at Wired & Inspired. I read her blog daily and the wanna-be-artist in me is always inspired. When you get the chance please do check out her blog and her Creativity 365 journey.
Post the rules.... Duh lol
You must post 11 things about yourself.
Answer the questions that your tagger posted for you.
Create 11 questions, then choose 11 people and tag them to answer your questions.
Remember to let them know you tagged them.
No tag backs...
Let the tagger know when you answered their questions.
11 Things About Me:
(Me, in between hair cuts)
1. I am 23 years young.2. My favorite color is apple green.
3. I love children.
4. If I had a reality show my theme song would be "Price Tag" by Jessie J.
5. I like to surround myself with positive people; I'm allergic to negative ones - really, I am.
6. Anomalies interest me.
7. Fashion excites me.
8. I want to do more, give more, live more.
9. I want my actions to inspire others.
10. I have standards and their set high.
11. My strength comes from above.
Shannon's 11 Questions For Me:
Q: Where would you like to travel to but have never been?
A: I would like to travel to more places than I have been. I am very interested in people and culture, so I would love to travel all around the world; first stop, Europe.
Q: What's a habit that you want to break?
A: I have a habit of being over critical of myself and it is a habit that I desperately need to break.
Q: If you could do your dream job, what would that be?
A: My dream job would allow me to encompass my passion for art and design with psychology. Art Therapy seems like a comparable solution, but I have yet to study within the field.
Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: I listen to a lot of music and I tend to go through my phases - rock, alternative, r&b, country, rap, jazz - but no matter what phase I am in I always listen to Kirk Franklin.
Q: Do you have any hidden talents?
A: Yes, graphic design.
Q: What award would you like to win and for what achievement?
A: It would be nice to win some type of Philanthropy award for establishing a place for children to go to grow and express themselves through art in third world countries; with a little elbow grease maybe one day I will win such an award.
Q: If you could step in a time machine, where and when would you travel to and why?
A: It would be nice to travel to the future to see what the world is like; then maybe I could come back to the present with ideas on how to make an impact on the world in a big way.
Q: Do you have any hobbies?
A: I'm so glad you asked. (**smile) I make jewelry - Pure Love. Also, I paint and sketch when I find the time. I would like to take on other hobbies - like knitting - to add another dimension to my art.
(A self portrait I did with magazine scrapes sophomore year in college;
the original was transferred onto the cardboard seen above)
Q: What made you smile today?
A: I smiled today after hearing a little girl's laughter. She was playing with her mothers braided hair and while doing so she asked repeatedly, "how do you braid hair?" Her mother replied each time "I will teach you." After the little girl asked a fourth time the mother replied, "if you ask me again I will scream." The little girl laughed and asked a fifth time "how do you braid hair?" Her laughter and harmless badgering made me smile.
Q: Top 3 most fun things you've done in life?
A: One- Visiting an alligator habitat in Miami, Florida.
Two-Vacationing in San Antonio, Texas with close friends for Spring Break.
Three- Jet skiing with my boyfriend in Ocean City, Maryland.
Q: Name one of the most inspirational people in your life and why?
A: My grandmother inspires me daily in so many ways; however, I admire her most for her willingness to give so much of herself to others.
My 11 Questions:
1. If you had a reality show what would your theme song be?
2. If you could have one super power, what would you choose and why?
3. What 3 words would you use to describe yourself?
4. What 3 words would a friend use to describe you?
5. Name one thing that you would like to do before you die?
6. What is your favorite color?
7. What is the most valuable life lesson you've learned?
8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
9. What cause are you willing to fight for?
10. What do you like to do in your free time?
11. Name one woman that inspires you and explain why?
Your Turn...Tag Your It:
1. Handbags & Fashion Rags
2. Just Angelina
3. Storytale Shop
4. Not Just a Pretty Dress
5. Warm Inventions
6. Kayleigh Jean
7. My Pocketful of Thoughts
8. Controversial Thoughts of a Serial Thinker
9. Fashion Bug
11. Freaky Friday
Click here, to learn more about me.